Our tours adapt to Covid-19 this summer
Current rules in place in the Greater Miami area
This page was last updated October 20th 2020. We’ll provide new information as the situation develops.
Florida is now in Phase 3 of its reopening plan.
- To this day, a safer-at-home order is still in place in Dade County so it’s advised to limit all non-essential travel.
- Non-essential businesses were allowed to open at limited capacity, with a single point of entry.
- On June 1st, hotels and condo pools were allowed to reopen.
- On june 10th, beaches reopened.
- Ocean Drive has been closed to traffic to allow pedestrians and cyclists more space to respect social distances.
- Outdoor spaces are open such as hiking trails, golf courses, tennis courts … taking all appropriate precautions.
- Bars are open, but limited to 50% capacity if only serving at the bar.
- Clubs have reopened, but mass must be worn while dancing.
- Restaurants can open to their full capacity, only if it can be done while maintaining social distances.
- A curfew is implemented since July 3rd in Miami Dade County from midnight to 6am.
Facial covering is still highly recommended in outdoor public places.
What about our tours?
All our guides are equipped with anti bacterial gel and masks conforming to CDC and AFNOR standards. Of course, following social distancing rules is paramount. This is why we prefer our private packages to limit your family’s contact with other people.
Your guide is the only person you’ll come into contact with during your tour of Miami and they’ll ensure you have a great, but also safe, time.
Our bike tours are also taking place. The bikes are disinfected before and after each ride. The staff at the company we partner with will apply social distancing rules inside and outside the shop, and of course, wear masks at all times.
Our team is here to help you choose the best tour for you and your loved ones and answer any questions you have.
Already made plans? Not sure if you can join us? Worried about booking?
We fully understand that some of you will have difficulty joining us this summer or over the coming months. We realize that it’s difficult to plan ahead. So we’ve relaxed our General Terms and Conditions during the crisis to let you postpone your tour to another date of your choice, free of charge and with no time limit. Your booking can also be transfered to another city (Los Angeles or New York).
Now you can also plan your stay for 2021 and book with peace of mind as all our tours are currently available.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us via the form below if you have any questions regarding your booking.
We look forward to seeing you again!